WE IMPROVE MARKET ACCESSTHROUGH VALID DATA
The benefits of traceability for farming cooperatives
Farming cooperatives are service providers vis-à-vis their member farms and play a key role in the collection of traceability data. They gather, pool and prepare the data so that information about origin can be passed downstream in the supply chain. As a general rule, farming cooperatives are legacy organisations whose various sites are equipped with different IT systems. Data exchange between sites leads to inefficiencies. fTRACE overcomes this challenge by standardising the traceability data and communicating it via a standard interface. Click here to discover additional benefits.
- fTRACE enables the consolidation of all traceability data in the entire company group.
- You will be provided with a standard interface for use throughout the company.
- Traceability data is standardised before it is transmitted downstream to manufacturers or retailers.
- You reap cost savings linked to managing and verifying certificates and quality reports.
Provide proof of product quality
- By supplying trusted data, you can position yourself as a trustworthy supplier among retail partners or producers.
- You can be certain that all statutory information is already available in the system.
- You will also comply with the legal requirements of specific product lines – ranging from fishery regulations to the labelling of beef.
Discover all the stages of your supply chain
- Lever the information advantage that your traceability system brings for your marketing initiatives or for crisis management, thanks to the generation of reliable data.
- You will also be able to provide immediate information about key supply chain topics such as sustainability, social standards and animal welfare.
- You can check which certificates a supplier has and see whether they are still valid.
Get involved in designing the supply chains of the future!
- Play an active role in the fTRACE advisory board and take advantage of the growing fTRACE community.
- Play an active role in supporting international interoperability by implementing standards.
- Share knowledge about supply chain transparency and food traceability with other network partners.
- Receive access to the latest research findings and technological advances in the field of traceability and supply chain transparency.