TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SUPPLY NETWORK
ftrace transparency is the solution for supply chain transparency
Both consumers and legislators are increasingly demanding transparency from companies on compliance with minimum social, environmental and economic requirements – across all stages of the supply chain. Maintaining transparency over its entire supply network poses major challenges that no company can solve alone.
A wholly owned subsidiary of GS1 Germany, ftrace develops industry standards and creates trusted links between all supply chain stakeholders and data to enable transparency from the producer to the finished product. Data sovereignty always remains with the companies supplying the data.
Networking as easy as on social media
Standardised supplier invitations with just a few clicks and an overview of the status of the invitations at any time.
Efficiency and interoperability
All data transfer takes place efficiently in the solution, which includes an interface to your own ERP systems, e.g., for transferring product master data from your own ERP system to ftrace transparency.
Abstract and geographic visualisation
The visualisations enable transparency about direct and indirect suppliers, product composition and supply relationships back to the origin. Filters enable a focused view (e.g. individual raw materials, product categories, suppliers, packaging, etc.).
Questionnaires: custom vs. community
Supply chain data is requested using custom questionnaires. This can be done more efficiently with the help of standardised industry profiles created by the GS1 community.
Growing transparency catalogue
Industry-wide and accepted standards on sustainability and quality are being created in collaboration with the GS1 community and other expert bodies.
Real-time validation of certificates
Connection to databases of certificate issuers and laboratories guarantees the reliability of validity and status information.
Data analysis and visualisation
Supply chain data can be filtered, analysed and visualised in abstract and geographic views.
Everything at a glance
Reports provide information on supply chain transparency, status of certificates and response rates for requests at a single glance.
Immediately learn of all changes in the supply chain that do not meet your defined specifications.
Social media-like networking
- Networking of the entire supply network on the company, location, product and ingredient level via supplier self-onboarding.
- Fast and scalable creation of supply relationships (Who delivers what products to whom in my supply network?)
- Low investment of resources for all participants
Schematic depiction of the entire supply chain network
- Transparency across all supply relationships for products and their ingredients beyond the immediate suppliers
- Identification of missing transparency in your own supply network (example: Which supply chain partners do I know, which ones do I not?)
Geographic depiction of the supply chain network
- Visualisation of supply chains on the geographic level
- Identification of the relevant procurement regions for my company (geographic location of the companies/locations, products or origin of raw materials; focus regions)
- Depiction on product and ingredient level possible
Flexible search and filter capabilities
- Focused analyses of individual products, relevant/critical raw materials, product categories, suppliers, regions, packaging, etc.)
Retrieval via standardised community questionnaires
- Efficient retrieval of supply chain data within the supply network; avoidance of supply chain participants having to answer similar questions multiple times
Retrieval using custom questionnaires
- Ensuring compliance with (company-specific) specifications, such as procurement guidelines and CSR policies along the supply chain
Retrieval of certificates
- Digitised and structured analysis of certificate data and thus insight into the certificate status of the entire supply network (over 60 certificates are already preconfigured, continuous expansion)
- Retrieval of validity and status information in the entire supply network via self-disclosure, including certificate upload
Automatic, real-time polling of certificate databases
- High efficiency and security when checking certificate validity and status; prevents manipulation by connecting directly to the original certificate databases
Permissions management for all supply chain participants, incl. anonymisation
- Base requisite for penetration of the supply chain from end product to origin No trust from supply chain participants without permissions management
Import of product master data from ERP system via API
- Substantial time savings and high data quality through automated acceptance of existing article master data from your own ERP system
Continuous documentation and reporting
- Fulfils the documentation requirements of Section 10, paras 1-2 of the German Supply Chain Due Diligence Act (LkSG)
- Incl. versioning of the received data
Dashboards for optimal clarity
- Analysis of all supply network information and data on product and company level
- Aggregated overview of all key indicators of your own supply network for quick analysis (on company, location and product level, including ability to filter by country, supplier, product category, for example)
Monitoring of the entire supply chain network, including all direct suppliers
- High efficiency through continuous monitoring of your own specifications (target values) for the supply network and automatic reporting (push) in the event of deviations
- Fast and simple identification of supply chain participants who do not meet own specifications
- Identification of risks and risky suppliers in your own supply network
- Data-backed foundation for immediate reaction and derivation of concrete measures
- Notification when a supplier of citrus fruits no longer has a valid GlobalGAP certificate
- Notification if suppliers and their pre-stages do not comply with valid occupational safety standards