fTRACE: How we are dealing with Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The dynamic development of the coronavirus poses great challenges for our society and economy. GS1 Germany and fTRACE are closely monitoring and evaluating the situation on a daily basis. We see no negative impact on fTRACE solution and connected services.
In light of COVID-19’s prevalence, fTRACE would like to assure its community and business partners that maintaining our services is our top priority. Our internal Corona Task Force has been closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19 and has implemented one of our many emergency response plans accordingly.
Because the health and safety of our employees and business partners are paramount, fTRACE and GS1 Germany have decided to give all employees the opportunity to work from the home office. However, our offices will remain open. We would like to emphasize that fTRACE's platform and systems are designed to allow our employees to work from anywhere in the world without disrupting normal business operations.
What COVID-19 means for daily business:
- fTRACE Solution and System: The fTRACE solution remains available as usual. This means fTRACE will react as before to any technical issues that may arise.
- Security: Our defined security measures ensure that information security remains intact and in accordance with the international standard ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
- Technical Support: Our support teams and your dedicated contact person remain available as usual.
- Releases & Deployments: We anticipate no impact on our release and deployment schedule.
- Employee Health & Safety: The fTRACE office will remain open, but all employees will be free to work from home as needed. All business travel to hot spots has been suspended until further notice with other business travel reduced to the absolute minimum.
- Commercial & Service Team: Our teams remain available for you as usual and we do not anticipate any impacts to defined schedules and project deliverables
We will provide further updates on the situation as needed. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact your Account Manager or our support team.