WE IMPROVE THE EFFICIENCY OF FRESH FOOD COUNTERSAND BUILD TRUST
A well-stocked, attractive fresh food counter is one of the key ways in which supermarkets can differentiate themselves from competitors. Retailers can use these counters to position themselves as suppliers of local, high-quality products and win customer trust by offering an expert level of advice. To ensure that a fresh food counter fully complies with the provisions of law, a retailer needs to fulfil an increasing number of requirements in terms of traceability. ftrace market enables the whole process – from entering products and creating the necessary records – to be digitalised and automated using a scanner and tablet. This not only ensures transparency at the fresh food counter but also results in considerable time savings: By implementing ftrace market, retailers save an average of up to 60 minutes per day per store.
- An integrated traceability solution for service counters
- Already available for meat and fish counters; availability planned for delicatessen and cheese
- Digitalisation of the movement of goods and paper-free documentation of all products
- Compliance with current statutory requirements
- Drive customers by reinforcing the local characteristic and quality of your products, and underline product origin.
- Use images, videos and recipes to promote the farmers who supply your meat, as well as your meat products.
- Grow your revenue with your fresh food counters.
- Keep your eye on everything: ftrace market enables you to consult the complete origin data for any of your service counter products at any time.
- Stay cool during food inspections: ftrace market helps you comply with statutory requirements.
Hardware and infrastructure requirements:
- A tablet in the prep room for documenting the processing steps
- A scanner to identify the parts to be processed
- Internet connection (preferably LAN or a stable wi-fi)
- A terminal in the customer area with a touchscreen to retrieve and display origin data